Gianni Ferrari PG
Gianni Ferrari PG is a multi-purpose machine for the maintenance of green areas and open spaces.
Specializing in cutting and collecting grass … great in many other applications!
Public green areas
and the effective suction turbine cleans and collects perfectly. This is why PG machines are particularly useful in the maintenance of playgrounds, school courtyards, campsites and in all those situations where cleanliness and safety are essential for the enjoyment of green areas. With a powerful collection system cleaning is ensured and the appearance is impeccable. In addition, PG proves extremely effective in the collection of leaf litter.
- preventing the steering wheels damaging the turf when steering, by eliminating the slippage caused by the dragging effect;
- ensuring permanent 4-wheel drive to benefit the safety of the operator. This is very important considering that, when turning, some solutions in the market disengage the traction on one or two wheels, thus losing the prerogative of the 4WD at the expense of safety.
- Better cutting quality as grass is not compacted before being cut
- Better visibility and comfort for the operator
- Better manoeuverability and cut in areas that cannot be reached by mid-mounted decks
- Better terrain following and superior finish, a thing that mid-mounted decks cannot achieve
- Easier access for deck maintenance
Integrated collection system
- no bulky external collection hoses, keeping the machine compact. The mower is easy to manoeuvre and can be used in tight spaces and thus increase productivity. With no outer hose obstructions the machine is free to work on both sides to further benefit productivity;
- compared to competitors with outer collection hoses, this machine is more stable and balanced, having a better-placed centre of gravity;
- collection is more effective because the cut grass has to travel a shorter distance, hence no friction losses. In this way no cutting waste is left on the lawn and this also prevents clogging the turbine and collecting duct;
- the machine is versatile because the turbine and hopper are always available for use with various equipment.
The large collector is made from sturdy impact-resistant material and is fitted with a filter, deflector and warning buzzer to indicate when the hopper is full. The filter is easily removable for cleaning. The buzzer advises the operator to disengage the PTO when the hopper is full, to prevent clogging the collecting duct.
800 litre collectors are fitted with a motorised swivel spreader that compacts grass and fills the hopper evenly by making the most of its capacity.